This weekend in LA was our first Joint Council meeting of the year. Postdoc Union leaders from across the state discussed a variety of topics including exciting progress towards Academic Researchers United joining our union, recent contract enforcement wins, and bargaining a new Postdoc Union contract in 2020!
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30
- Proposed 1-year Extension of Postdoc Contract
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining #5, plus upcoming May Day events
- Letter to Congress from UAW 5810 & 2865: Support research during COVID-19
- NEW: Paid Leave options and job/pay guarantees
- Update: J-1 visas, no layoffs, paid leave, travel reimbursements
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining session #2