It has come to our attention that UCSD administration has chosen to arbitrarily discontinue the Arriba/City shuttle. This decision means that any Postdoc who previously relied on this free service will now have to pay $55 a month to ride the SuperLoop. At our membership meeting on Thursday, January 31, we will discuss what action we can take to stop this decision from being implemented.
- Solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30
- Proposed 1-year Extension of Postdoc Contract
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining #5, plus upcoming May Day events
- Letter to Congress from UAW 5810 & 2865: Support research during COVID-19
- NEW: Paid Leave options and job/pay guarantees
- Update: J-1 visas, no layoffs, paid leave, travel reimbursements