More high-profile coverage of our union to bring to your attention! This morning, Beryl Lieff Benderly, a long time Science Magazine correspondent, published a story on why Academic Researchers have joined UAW Local 5810. This is another powerful example of the importance and groundbreaking nature of the AR campaign. Please read and share on Facebook and Twitter!
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30
- Proposed 1-year Extension of Postdoc Contract
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining #5, plus upcoming May Day events
- Letter to Congress from UAW 5810 & 2865: Support research during COVID-19
- NEW: Paid Leave options and job/pay guarantees
- Update: J-1 visas, no layoffs, paid leave, travel reimbursements
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining session #2