Today, our Union’s president Anke Schennink, UC Academic Researchers and members of our sister local, UAW 2865, met with Congresswoman Katie Porter today to discuss UC’s refusal to recognize more than 5,000 Academic Researchers who voted to join our union. It was a great meeting and we look forward to working with Representative Porter in the years ahead!
- Take action on #StudentBan: Info Session tomorrow 1pm
- More Info On Visa Order // Write Congress To Stop Visa Restrictions
- Executive Order Limiting Nonimmigrant Visa Travel And Info Session Tues 10.30AM
- Possible Executive Order restricting non-immigrant visa entry
- Updates: Benefits open enrollment, retirement plans, BLM actions
- Solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30