Last Friday, thanks to outreach by Academic Researchers (Project Scientists, Researchers, Specialists, and Coordinators of Public Programs) over the past few weeks, state legislators representing UC campuses sent a letter to UC President Janet Napolitano urging UC to stop stalling and recognize our union! The growing support from our state’s political leaders and their willingness to take that support public is another clear indication that UC must recognize the democratic will of Academic Researchers (ARs) to form a union. You can read the full letter by clicking here.
- Take action on #StudentBan: Info Session tomorrow 1pm
- More Info On Visa Order // Write Congress To Stop Visa Restrictions
- Executive Order Limiting Nonimmigrant Visa Travel And Info Session Tues 10.30AM
- Possible Executive Order restricting non-immigrant visa entry
- Updates: Benefits open enrollment, retirement plans, BLM actions
- Solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30