Great news! Yesterday the ARU Strike Authorization Vote concluded with 2,501 total votes cast by Academic Researchers (ARs), and 2,402 (96%) of ARs voting Yes. This means that a majority of all UC Academic Researchers have voted to authorize the Bargaining Team to call a strike if circumstances justify!
- Victory! ICE directive on international students rescinded!
- Take action on #StudentBan: Info Session tomorrow 1pm
- More Info On Visa Order // Write Congress To Stop Visa Restrictions
- Executive Order Limiting Nonimmigrant Visa Travel And Info Session Tues 10.30AM
- Possible Executive Order restricting non-immigrant visa entry
- Updates: Benefits open enrollment, retirement plans, BLM actions
- Solidarity with Black Lives Matter movement
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!