Now that several departments and labs are planning for a research ramp-up, we have heard from Postdocs and ARs with concerns. We would like to invite you to join for our May membership meeting, during which we will focus on our research ramp-up planning. Please join in for a discussion about what this means for all of us, how we can address concerns and issues.
- No pay freezes for Postdocs and ARs (because of our union contracts)
- Results of the Postdoc Contract Ratification Vote
- Contract Ratification Vote Begins Today!
- Contract Extension Clarification and Reminder of Q&A Session Today at 1:30
- Proposed 1-year Extension of Postdoc Contract
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining #5, plus upcoming May Day events
- Letter to Congress from UAW 5810 & 2865: Support research during COVID-19
- NEW: Paid Leave options and job/pay guarantees
- Update: J-1 visas, no layoffs, paid leave, travel reimbursements
- Update from COVID-19 bargaining session #2