Led by Education Secretary DeVos, the Trump administration has proposed changes that would severely weaken protections against sexual assault and harassment in academia. These changes would make it much harder for survivors to come forward and represent a massive step backwards in resolving the sexual harassment crisis in Higher Ed. On Tuesday, on behalf of the UAW Higher Ed unions, International Union UAW submitted a public comment expressing our collective opposition to this proposal.
- Vacancy Election Notice
- Postdoc Bargaining Update 10/21: Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- Big Bargaining Update next Wednesday // Solidarity with UC-AFT
- Bargaining Update 10/6: UC’s (Very Bad) Compensation Proposal — How to Support Right Now
- Bargaining Update 9/27: Please fill out our new Cost of Living survey!
- Bargaining Update 9/21: 1 Step Forward, 2 Steps Back? Tell UC to support postdocs!
- Postdoc Bargaining Update 9/16: Sign letter to UC and Support Green Transit 🚲 🚋
- Postdoc Bargaining Update 9/14: Stop UC’s stalling and sign the open letter!
- Postdoc Bargaining Update 9/10: ✍️ SIGN OUR LETTER TO UC ADMIN!!
- Postdoc Bargaining Update 08/25: Compensation and Benefits