Great news! Yesterday the ARU Strike Authorization Vote concluded with 2,501 total votes cast by Academic Researchers (ARs), and 2,402 (96%) of ARs voting Yes. This means that a majority of all UC Academic Researchers have voted to authorize the Bargaining Team to call a strike if circumstances justify!
- Nov 1 raises are here — make sure you’re getting yours
- TOGETHER, WE WIN: UC tried to retaliate against us. Today, we won.
- LBL Contract Ratification Vote Results
- Amalgamation Vote Results
- Tentative Agreement Reached!
- UAW 5810 Vacancy Election Results and Update on Amalgamation Referendum
- Info about 2024 Postdoc Health Benefits and new childcare reimbursement
- Notice of UAW 5810 Vacancy Elections Nominations
- ONE BIG UNION: Vote Oct. 10-20
- Academic workers confront UC’s top management // Support striking autoworkers!